android
Old 03-18-2008, 02:24 PM

Help Where are my V+ playlists?

For the first time today I made a playlist on my V+ from a Now Playing list I had, but when I browse the player via Windows Explorer I cannot find the playlist file, it's not in the My Playlists folder. Any ideas?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-25-2008, 08:22 AM

try using windows media player 11 or the creative media source software.they might be there

Old 03-31-2008, 04:01 PM

That's interesting. I wonder why Windows Explorer doesn't display ZPL files, the Xbox 360 reads them.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:10 PM

I noticed something interesting tonight. I plugged my V+ into my friends Dell Inspiron and it registers as the name I've given the device and it has got small V+ icon in Windows Explorer, whereas on mine it's a generic name and a different icon. When I view the properties of the device I can see the firmware version and serail number, I cannot see these on mine. It also displays the playlists with a properties option that enables you to change the order of tracks and delete them from the list. I've got a Dell Inspiron too, but mine has got XP MCE, whereas my friend's has got XP Home. I really wish mine would register the device the same as my friend's. Any ideas?!

Old 03-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Check the WMP versions on both computers. The later the version of WMP (WMP11), the better the Media Framework and MTP support.

Zen FAQ

Old 03-26-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyRS View Post
Check the WMP versions on both computers. The later the version of WMP (WMP11), the better the Media Framework and MTP support.
I hadn't thought of that. I recently installed WMP11 so I could stream things to the 360, I was using 10, but I haven't plugged the V Plus in to see if the Windows Explorer functionality has changed. I'll check it out and report back soon.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Good luck. let us know how it turns out.

Zen FAQ