android
Old 04-02-2008, 05:27 PM

Default Missing my playlist

Here is the problem. My player still states that i have used 1.2gb of my storage. But when you go to look for playlist there is nothing there. When I tried to upload something it takes up more space.

I have tried resetting with no luck.

Can anyone help

Tammy

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Tammy, I highly suggest you check out this announcement:

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ement.php?f=99

Now, to your problem(s).... Playlists won't really take up room. Playlist are made to play currently stored and selected songs you have on your player in a defined order you set. They are very small files. They won't show up until you create them. However, since you say you have 1.2GB of used space, it looks as though you have audio files on there you can play individually. Yes, the more you copy to the player, the more space you will take up.

Read more about them here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playlist

I'm sorry, but that is the only problem/question??? I can really make out from your post.

Oh, and 72's were my favorite! Even though I had a 77.

Zen FAQ

Old 04-05-2008, 02:03 PM

Thanks for answering Bobby. I love my car!!

Ok let me see if I can explain my problem better. When I take everything off of my zen player and do the reboot that I got from this site (thank you so much). I go to sync it up to my computer and it says that I only have 3gb left. But when I start to add songs more space as listed as not availbe. It will go from 3gb to 2gb with only adding one song. Also if I read on the player it says I have more spce left them my computer does.

Maybe the problem isnt with my player and more with my computer. But I still dont know how to fix it

Tammy

Old 04-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I would make sure you have everything on your Zen V, on the computer. Then boot the player into Recovery Mode and select reformat.

Directions here:
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ead.php?t=6714

After the reformat is complete, reboot and then take note of the available space and try a new sync.

Zen FAQ