android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung T10

Old 04-17-2008, 09:50 AM

Default Why cant I connect to my mobile phone via the bluetooth?

my bluetooth is workin well otherwise, but is unable to connect to my mobile cell phone. does anyone know why? because I am able to connect to other cell phones to transfer files, but I am unable to connect to my mobile for to use my T10 to receive and make calls. Can anyone help me?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-17-2008, 10:59 PM

PIN is the same for the T10 and the cell phone? Try delete the phone from the T10's profile, and same with the phone, and reconnect. Use 0000 or 00000 as the pin on both devices. If that doesnt work, the phone may not use the new Bluetooth version in the T10 (dont know versions offhand, its late and i'm tired), and may be incompatible. How old is the phone/what model is it?

Old 04-17-2008, 11:26 PM

Its not that. There are different options in the blue tooth area such as Stereo head set, Mobile Phone , File transfer, Bluetooth Mode, Bluetooth Settings. In Mobile phone the T10 does show that it is searching for any devices like how it searches in file transfer or Stereo head set. Why is this? the T10 connects to everyting other than in mobile fone to make and receive calls. So its not that it the pin doesnt work....its because that is doesnt even find any mobiles in this feature. So it does matter what mobile phone it is. It has something to do with the T10. I dont know why it isnt searching for the mobile in this feature. Plz help me. Information will be gladly accepted

Old 04-18-2008, 02:03 AM

Did you set the cell phone to be visible?

Old 04-18-2008, 08:26 AM

Yup I just realised what was the problem. Samsung media studio is having some problems updating my firmware US 2.00. It asks me to update hands free head set to make and receive calls. But when i click ok, it takes forever to update this feature. It starts but never finishes. Why is this happening? This is why im unable to use this feature. It isnt updated into my T10 as yet because the Samsung media studio is not updating the firmware. Help.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:10 AM

download trhe firmware manually, and put the two files in the .zip (T10J.RSC and T10J.ROM into Internal Storage if you use Windows Media Player 11, or in System if you use WMP 10. This will update the player without using SMS.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/do...p_nm=YP-T10JAB

Old 04-20-2008, 08:25 AM

Dash22, it's not just you, I'm having the same problem. I took mine back and exchanged and used a totally different computer. I think it is something wrong with the firmware or the bestbuy t10's. I called them yesterday about it, and they said I have to wait until Monday to call technical support. When I do, I might request that they send me another one without the bestbuy firmware on it.