android
Old 04-23-2008, 01:55 AM

Default Loose Connection

Hi everyone,

I stated a problem in a another thread that my mp3 player was not able to start normally anymore. Well, the problem is solved but there still remains a slightly bigger problem.

I can start the mp3 player but when I just move it around then it turns off again. There must be a problem with the batterie or some sort of loose connection.

My Zen V Plus 8GB is quite old so I would take the rist opening it but I am not sure it this would help. I'd try to fix it somehow - is there a guide for that kind of problem? Btw: When I shake the player I can feel that a huge part inside that wiggles.

Anyone?

If this won't wook I'd buy the iaudio 7 (8gb) which would make me happy but also sad because my Zen was actually quite reliable - and spending 150E is loads of money. :/

Thanks in Advance

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-23-2008, 06:34 AM

Okay, I opened the MP3 Player and it turns out that one of the cables that is connected to the battery is disconnected. So their is not enough juice to run this player... I dunno how he even started - weird...

I will frist try to braze it and when that does not work then I still can buy a new one at ebay. I'll keep you informed. Might be interesting for others with the same problem.