android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Default Any News

I thought it would be a good idea to post all news about the Zen Share here for people following it up.. and for there to be as little conversation as possible to avoid an overly lengthy thread..

I'll start it off with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epizenter.net
I haven't heard so much as a peep from Creative about their upcoming lineup, but thankfully I have some insiders who are happy to pass along some information. They've just provided me with some good news, and some bad news. So what do you want to read first? The good news is, I was just told the name of Creative's upcoming WiFi player: It will be called the "Zen Share". I don't have any more details than that, but from the name alone you can tell that Creative is creating some form of WiFi sharing, that's likely similar to what Microsoft is doing with the Zune. I just hope it isn't as limited as Zune to Zune sharing.

Now for the bad news: the Zen Share won't be released in March as was previously planned. It's been delayed till May/June. We still may see it announced at CeBIT 2008, which will take place from March 4th -9th, but I said the same thing in January for CES '08. As usual, this information is merely a rumor until it's confirmed, so keep that in mind when discussing it!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]