I have an X-Fi in my hands and would like to share the details. What questions do you have and what are you dying to know about the Zen X-Fi?
Here are my Zen X-Fi Photos
- SD Memory is NOT integrated into the main memory.
- Housing is plastic and the face edge is chromed plastic.
- Wi-Fi connects to UPNP network devices flawlessly.
- Build Quality: Overall its well built, better than the Zen.
- You can listen to or download to the device over Wi-Fi (download is VERY slow)
- Keypad is a bit too small for my fingers, not too comfortable. (subjective)
- Inputting text is not like what you would find on a phone. You have to "d-pad" to the onscreen key, then press the center button a number of times in order to select a single letter. There is no "predictive iput".
- No Gtalk, No Yahoo!, No MSN- just creative's chat service. Am I missing something? Looks like it will display your real name for the entire world to see and browse... very bad.
- Cannot listen to music and chat at the same time.
- The battery time for streaming over Wi-Fi is about 3-4 hours. This may improve when they fix the fact that the screen will not shut off while streaming.
- Will not go into sleep mode or shut off the screen while you are browsing the memory card.