This problem started yesterday. I've had it for about 1.5 years now.. that may be relevant.. anyways..
First problems I encountered:
- Music Skipping
- Song started skipping, then playing parts of other songs during the song I was listening to
- Taking forever to be recognized to the computer
- "Rebuilding" but the little green bar on the timeline didn't rebuild completely to the edge of the line, the green bar went up to like 10% of the timeline
- Zen Vision M isn't recognized by the computer
- ALL videos, pictures and 90% of the music that I've put on it that I've collected over the time I've had it is ALL gone now. (Please tell me there is a way to recover them)
- I'm finding this is a common problem from reading this:
Hopefully there is a way that I can get all of my videos/pictures/and 90% of the music I lost back. Now I know to backup all that stuff... I took it for granted and didn't back any of it up..
Please help! I'm worried
Thanks in advance.