android
Old 09-22-2009, 09:05 AM

Default T10 shuts down after message

I have a 2gb samsung YP-T10. When when i switch on the player it says,'' More than 10mb of free space is required for normal operation.'' Then the player will shut down in the next few seconds so i cannot use the player at all. I've deleted all content to no avail. There appears to be a couple of solutions but to be honest I can't really follow them. Any simple explanation for a simple mind would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ad.php?t=39794
Formatted player which to rid it of above problem. Works well in all areas except that it is a Russian unit !!!! How do I change it to English ? The firmware is 3.07 RU. 2008.7.1 In settings/ language there are two options :ID3 and MeHKO. Any ideas, help or suggestions greatly received.

Last edited by ad959; 09-23-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Update

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-22-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad959 View Post
I have a 2gb samsung YP-T10. When when i switch on the player it says,'' More than 10mb of free space is required for normal operation.'' Then the player will shut down in the next few seconds so i cannot use the player at all. I've deleted all content to no avail. There appears to be a couple of solutions but to be honest I can't really follow them. Any simple explanation for a simple mind would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ad.php?t=39794

Update the fimware to 3.07 MSC that I mentioned in that post..