android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2008, 06:04 PM

Default Help - Totally Mucked up somewhere.....

Hi all,

I have just bought a new samsung t10, and have installed all the software. After hundreds of updates, getting emodio, and updating the firmware (as told to by emodio) I have some problems that I can't get around.

1) In emodio when I search for music, it will only bring up those of file type mp3, for some reason (I dont really know why) but alot of my music is saved as m4a file. When I search for this in emodio, even if it is ticked in the options box then it won't find it. If i just drag and drop it into the player then it only gives me the track name and won't appear in the artist list. Does anyone know why, and how I can get around this?

2) I have installed v3.06 of the firmware, and I have tried to put the games onto it, as I didnt have any when the firmware was updated. I have got 4 games, and whenever I click on anyone it comes up "incorrect file format". Have removed the games and tried putting them back on to no avail. Any one know how to fix this?

3) On datacasts it comes up saying "please use samsung media studio to download necessary datacast files". I had this originally, but then when all the updates were happening when I first installed it, emodio uninstalled samsung media studio. How can I get these to work? What do I need to download?

I have searched the forums trying to find the answers but seems they me be a bit to simple, as no one else has asked. .

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]