android
Old 09-03-2008, 05:21 PM

Default Source of spares in the UK?

Howdy folks,

Whilst rummaging through the depths of Google a couple of weeks ago, I found a UK company which sold second hand bits for Vision:M. Now I can't find their site anywhere

Anybody got any idea where they are? I'm looking for a motherboard, as I have all the parts for 2 Vision:Ms which are fully working, except that one won't dock (USB connection is dead) and the other has no functioning FM Radio (and it isn't the firmware or the headphone connector). So I needs to buy me a mobo, but I need it to be guaranteed to be working, so no ebay!

Alternatively, if someone has a vision:m with a buggered screen or hard drive but a working fm radio I could do a swap and send you a working player if you didn't want the radio

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Hello thecellartroll. Welcome. Doing a Google search for Zen Parts or Zen Repair should get you some good results. Of course there is also EBay. Good luck!

Zen FAQ

Old 09-04-2008, 05:02 PM

Thanks Bobby, alas it looks like the only reliable source is across the pond and by the time l get stung for tax and postage it aint worth it. My zvm will remain radioless.

Anyone think of a use for a usb-less zvm!?

Old 09-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Ultra Senior Member

No problem. Good luck with what ever you decide to do.

Zen FAQ