android
Old 09-08-2008, 07:31 AM

Default HELP! ZVM 30GB Radio Function Spoilt?

Hi, i've just bought a used ZVM 30Gb.. During the deal, i did not check the radio function for the player and i think that it is spoilt.. When i enter the FM Radio function, even with the earphones attached, i am unable to scan for any radio stations and the status bar on the top left hand corner gets no bar at all.. i upgraded the firmware to the latest one and then downgraded it but it still doesn't work.. does anyone have this problem with the radio as well? is it a hardware problem which cannot be solved? Thanks for all your help! (:

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Hello forgetful 88. Welcome. I would try giving a few other headphones a try. The headphones you are using may be shielded.

Zen FAQ

Old 09-08-2008, 08:26 PM

I've tried it with at least 4 different earphones, but it still doesn't work.. All the earphones work with my other ZVM..

Old 09-09-2008, 08:59 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Ok. When you plug in the headphones and wiggle the connector around, do you see the headphone jack moving at all indicating it could be loose with a broke solder point?

Zen FAQ