android
Old 09-14-2008, 02:44 PM

Default One strange freezing problem...

Well, I got a t10 around christmas last year, didn't have any problems with it, it's a best buy firmware... not a problem in my opinion I only have it to watch videos and listen to music and pictures..the basic features...
my first problem just arrived.
I updated the firmware though EmoDio a while back, give or take 4 months ago, haven't been at home to actually update the sucker again, but now my problem is:
After updating it I suddenly had to use the RESET button alot.
It will suddenly display a black screen, and have a loud buzzing sound, completely frozen until i hit reset.

What's a method of fixing this? i've tried formatting and what not that didn't work. Should I downgrade my firmware?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-14-2008, 07:13 PM

Sounds like a DNSe problem..
Turn off DNSe, it seems to be making players unstable.

Old 09-15-2008, 11:33 AM

I had that 1 time, I had lied my bluetooth headset in my locker @ school and walked away while the T10 and device were still connected

Old 09-16-2008, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelm820 View Post
Well, I got a t10 around christmas last year, didn't have any problems with it, it's a best buy firmware... not a problem in my opinion I only have it to watch videos and listen to music and pictures..the basic features...
my first problem just arrived.
I updated the firmware though EmoDio a while back, give or take 4 months ago, haven't been at home to actually update the sucker again, but now my problem is:
After updating it I suddenly had to use the RESET button alot.
It will suddenly display a black screen, and have a loud buzzing sound, completely frozen until i hit reset.

What's a method of fixing this? i've tried formatting and what not that didn't work. Should I downgrade my firmware?
Well Wilhelm - you might want to check another thread on this forum @ http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...ad.php?t=34067

Cheers!