android
Old 09-20-2008, 09:54 PM

Default invisibleSHIELD A2/A3

Apparently they only make the screen cover for the A3, and only the full body for the A2.

A3: http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php
A2: http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

If I'm going to drop $350-$380 for the A3, then I want to know I can buy the full body for the A2 and use it for the A3. Now I realize that people will probably say that they are the same dimensions, but according to the abi comparison they are slightly different. http://www.anythingbutipod.com/compa...owon-iaudio-a3

Can anyone assure me because they have done so themselves, that the full body for the A2 does work for the A3?

Edit: I just ordered the A3 today on Amazon, will get it Weds. Could someone PLEASE help inform me of what I need to choose? I want to get the protection on as soon as possible!

Edit2: Well I decided to just order the A3 screen. I called a Zagg rep today, and even they could not say whether the A2 full body would work or not with the A3. Their suggestion was to buy, and then return if it doesn't work. But I am unwilling to wait the many weeks this whole process would take to put protection on my device (since the shipping is 1-3 weeks!), but if anybody does take the time/effort to try it out (or if they make a full body) then I would be happy to upgrade.

Last edited by djsilver666666; 09-23-2008 at 01:34 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-06-2008, 12:40 PM

Hello,

Did you try the full body for A2 on A3 in the end ? Or you found another protection ?

Thanks.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:44 PM

Uh, doesn't InvisibleShield offer a custom-made option for devices not listed? You can contact them about that.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:09 PM

Yes there is a custom fit option, but it's not worth sending your device off and spending the extra (in my opinion).

While I did decide to just go with the A3 screen protector, I've since read of someone else who did try the A2 full body and they reported it to be quite successful. I would find it and link, but it's not worth my time, and you can probably find out for yourself if you search. I think it was in the Cowon America forums...

Old 11-09-2008, 10:46 AM

I just ordered an Invisible Shield for A3 from Zagg. I will have soon the Cowon case and both protections will be enough.