android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Insignia > Insignia Pilot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2008, 03:35 PM

Default Why are my converted videos larger than the originals?

Hello. First of all, I love the pilot.. I love it so much that I bought a 16gb transcend sdhc card for it to increase the space. My problem is that, I have a bunch of mp4 movies that I like to convert to my pilot. Unfortunately, 6 movies took almost 5gb away, and that pissed me off. The original video are about 300mb, but when I convert it. It adds the space to 400mb. How can I convert the video to a lesser space with a good quality and audio. I am using the conversion software that came with it.
By the way, is there a manual for the pilot on the website? I need it to learn more about the mp3 player.

Is insignia pilot txt file suppose to be grey like that? How can I read my songs lyrics and play songs without going back and forth while pausing and reading lyrics and stuff. Can you pause your song while reading the text lyrics at the same time? I swear, we need to fix this problem. I want to be able to fastforward/rewind song while reading the txt lyrics. I don't want to go back and forth. It's complicated.. Although it's a plus because it supports text files.

Last edited by Tobey; 10-02-2008 at 05:49 PM. Reason: merged posts

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]