android
Old 10-13-2008, 03:22 AM

Default Albums Missing in Explorer / WMP View

I should start by noting that for a few months now I have been using XNJB on my Mac to sync songs to my ZVM. Today I connected the ZVM to my laptop (Vista Home Premium) and noticed that some songs were missing from the library when I viewed it in Windows Media Player and through the Creative Explorer software. I was able to view everything using Winamp, but copying the 'missing' songs to my computer caused Winamp to freeze.

I can view everything in the player just fine - among the missing files was one I was listening to just before I connected it to the laptop.

EDIT: I went into Recovery mode and cleaned up the player, then connected it to the laptop. I opened up Windows Media Player and under the Sync tab I hit 'Refresh device' and now the missing albums and songs can be seen in WMP.

I looked at the properties for the 'missing' tracks and found that they appeared in directories they weren't supposed to be in, so I guess this is solved.

Last edited by MihoshiMarie; 10-13-2008 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Add more info.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Congrats on correcting your problem on your own!

Zen FAQ