android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2008, 06:38 PM

Unhappy e436 video problems

~~~SOLVED - READ 9th POST~~~ ;D

Alright

1. So last week, I got my e436 and put two episodes of South park on it (.mp4) I watched both and they played great.

2. A few days ago, I had two other episodes on it, I watched the first one and everything went well.

Then during the second one, the player crashed/shut down with about 1 minute left of the episode. I turned it back on, selected the episode again and fast-forwarded to the part where it stopped, and the player crashed again.

I deleted the episode, reconverted it, put it back on the player but it crashed again during that episode with about 1 minute remaining.

I put two other different episodes on, the first one I watched was great and then the second had the same problem. (crashing with 1-2 min. remaining)

3. Today, I put two episodes on yet again, but this time this is what happens to both of them: the first frame of the vid freezes on the screen but the whole soundtrack of the vid keeps playing normally. Totally different problem than before, urgh!

Before hitting the reset switch with a needle, I want to wait and see if anyone has some advice, and I will keep posting stuff that I try as I troubleshoot. Thanks.

Note: The 2 demo vids that came on the player work perfectly fine.

Last edited by nwz; 10-26-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
.mp4, e436, problem, video