android
Old 10-23-2008, 11:31 PM

Exclamation Sansa Fuze Crystal Case

Hi, I just bought a Sansa Fuze Crystal Case- Blue and a Silicon case - Clear. First, I insert the Crystal Case in to try it out. Then I was gonna going to try out the silicon case, but I have a problem that I cannot open the Crystal Case, or I don't know how to open it? Please Help!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-28-2008, 04:15 PM

Hello! I have a Fuze in a crystal case and since then I'm soooo happy. Finally protected from possible scratches. If I were you, I wouldn't bother until I had to replace the crystal case with a new one. Just a thought, not giving any solutions, I know...

Old 11-01-2008, 04:34 PM

dude your not helping at all. So Kvuz13, how do you place the Fuze in the crystal case? Can you show a picture? I would try to open the case with a flat head screwdriver but be careful, it could break the case and possibly the fuze.

Old 11-09-2008, 04:21 PM

I have the same case. I am able to easily remove it by inserting a thin blade into the seam at either bottom corner and (gently!) prying the back of the case outward to disengage the clip.

FWIW, this case is very nice. It allows easy access to the controls and connectors. I am considering ordering an additional case as a spare.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:54 AM

I got the Crystal Case today (along with a silicon skin, screen protector, armband, lanyard, and belt clip = $8.99 shipped), and it is a thing of beauty. However, taking the Fuze out is problematic, and I can't stick my USB cable entirely into the Fuze. However, it does read, write, and charge without any problems. So, a few trade-offs, but it does look fantastic and protects the Fuze very well.

All the best.

Old 11-10-2008, 03:56 PM

Where can I get one of these cases?

Old 11-10-2008, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_headshot View Post

I got mine on eBay. Just search "Sansa Fuze Crystal Clear Case," and you'll get a ton of hits on it. The set I got included the crystal case, a silicon skin, a screen protector, an armband, a belt clip, and a lanyard for $8.99 shipped. I won it on Friday and got it today, Monday.

All the best.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_headshot View Post
I got mine from Bargain Cell through Amazon, $5.99:

http://www.amazon.com/Transparent-Cl.../dp/B001ECP666

I did have to "shave" a little off the bottom opening to get the sync/charge cable to connect to the Fuze while it's in the case. I'm still very pleased with this case.

Old 09-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Banned

I would also advise you get a best skins ever fuze protector, the screen can still get scratched/mared by stuff that gets inside the crystal cases(i know min got little spots/dots on the screen inside a crystal case)

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...sa-Fuze/Detail

its 6.99 and is the same stuff as the invisible shield, main diff being its like 20bucks cheaper and dosnt come with the soapy water (u make that your self!!!)

using a case over that will give the fuze both shock/drop protection and scratch protection

Old 12-05-2009, 01:38 PM

I have the clip+ and love it, but a coworker wants the Fuze.
How sturdy is the clip that's included with the crystal case?

Old 12-10-2009, 03:55 PM

I have bought several of these. You can pry them off by carefully inserting something flat and hard (like a screwdriver with a wide head) into the side openings (like the SD slot) and twisting. I have also opened them by carefully using a very sharp knife blade at the corner, inserting it into the crack, and prying it apart. You need to be careful, as the case fits very tight.

These things are awesome, but they do get scratched up over time. So I would advise buying 3 or 4 at a time and treating them as "disposable" cases that you replace every few months. That being said, they are the best case I have seen for the Fuze so far. I have been very happy with them. My 2 gig Fuze is still in mint condition in spite of heavy use.

The is the exact one I bought:
http://www.amazon.com/Transparent-Cl...cm_cr-mr-title

There's a video on there that shows you how to remove the case.

Oh yeah, and as of today they are $1.30 each! Shipping is only $3. Buy 4 or 5 and just use them as disposable cases. These things are awesome.

Last edited by Pruje; 12-10-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Old 12-19-2009, 10:16 PM

I am using the same exact one as Pruje, great deal and a great case. The shipping is pretty fast too. Although for about 6 bucks shipped you can get the case, a second usb cable, a wall charger, and car charger.
http://www.amazon.com/Transparent-Cr...1282517&sr=8-8

Old 03-14-2010, 02:34 PM

I bought a Sansa Fuze kit from amazon.ca for $16.99 that included: USB Data Cable + USB Car Charger + USB Home Charger + Transparent Clear Snap On Crystal Hard Case. Excellent quality and fit. Link: http://www.amazon.ca/Cable-Charger-T...8595017&sr=8-7