android
Old 10-24-2008, 10:45 PM

Default Sync Notice--HELP!!

This morning, while listening to my Insignia, I got a series of beeps and then a window came on the screen saying:

"To continue listening to your subscription tracks, please sync your device"

Well, my device had just been synched two days before and my subscription is up to date so I don't know what's going on. I reconnected the device to the computer tonight but the Insignia keeps on saying the same thing. Anyone have a clue as to what might be going on? This player is only a few months old.

thanks

-Joel

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Do you any DRM music on it? DRM music is music you paid form like from Rhapsody or like that or got free from SpiralFrog.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:11 AM
Insignia Moderator

I've had this happen before. The only way to fix it (that I know of) is to format the player and reload everything.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by advcomp2019 View Post
Do you any DRM music on it? DRM music is music you paid form like from Rhapsody or like that or got free from SpiralFrog.

I have some but it has never given me issues. I've had them on for months. I really don;t want to reformat the dang thing. That would take forever and a day!

Old 10-25-2008, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinLad View Post
I have some but it has never given me issues. I've had them on for months. I really don;t want to reformat the dang thing. That would take forever and a day!
Not formating these players and buggy firmware is why most novice or uninformed users return their players as broken.
Thanks to folks who are too lazy to maintain these wiz-bang toys the 8gb Pilot can be had for under $50.

Now if you paided retail for the Pilot, your best option is to return the player ASAP!

I really don't need any more disposible players, but I have told my friends to keep an eye on BB's "uniformed" customer return aution sites.