android
Old 11-07-2008, 09:06 PM

Angry Samsung T10 Buttons not responding

Recently the buttons on my T10 have stopped working. I dont know how this happened, i just came home one day turned it on and it wasnt working. The day before i updated the music on it, but i doubt this is the problem as it was working immediately after i had updated the library. I have tried reformatting the storage area of the T10 through EmoDio (samsung's answer to itunes) but this has not fixed the problem. i dont know if this is a hardware or software problem. Any help to try and solve this is much appreciated as i love using my T10.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-07-2008, 11:55 PM

i have a similar problem, but i also had random power on/off. i am still under warranty so i sent it in a few weeks back - they did reformat and reloaded the firmware. this did not fix the problems and now the player will not charge, so i have now sent it in for 2nd time. i will see what happens this time. if you are under warranty and you can not fix the problem by resetting the player and or re-installing the firmware, send it in with an explanation of the problems you are experiencing.

good luck.

Old 11-08-2008, 01:24 AM

i cant find my purchase receipt so i must have thrown it out. so i wont be able to send it back.....
does anyone know how to reinstall the firmware? or rewrite over the existing one to an older firmware?

Last edited by davhuang; 11-08-2008 at 01:53 AM.

Old 11-08-2008, 07:52 PM

Your receipt may not be necessary. i did not provide it to them. i did register my player when i first bought it via the web site. when i called in for service, i provided my info and i think they had my info, which i think i figured at the time was due to registering my player. but i also think can tell how old you player is by the serial number - i gave them that as well. try that and see what happens.

i hope they fix it, when it played it sounded great. i have see other Samsung 4 gig players for less than $70 US.

good luck