android
Old 11-17-2008, 02:44 PM

Default forced to ditch my pilot

Unfortunatly after several attempts to get things sorted out on my pilot, i have been forced to ditch it for <gasp> an ipod.

I didnt want to, but the lack of support, the fact that while I can create a playlist, my pilot just ignores them completely and the fact that mine just keeps locking up all the time for no apparent reason that i can find has forced me to move on to something that is more reliable.

My reason for posting this is two fold
1. give anyone at BB/insignia a heads up that this is (in my experience) a horribly inferior product
2. give those here a heads up that when they are running into problems, you SHOULD try to fix your problems before ditching the product, but ultimatly, you may not ever be able to resolve the problems you are having because of the lack of support.

good luck to those of you who are looking for help and support on your pilot and thanks to those of you who have been so good as to try and help resolve the problems that i have been having with mine.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-17-2008, 05:31 PM

I understand the part about ditching the pilot but why oh why did you get an ipod? There are other choices out there.

Old 11-17-2008, 10:44 PM

seriously, get a D2, fuze, or pretty much anything else on this site