android
Old 12-06-2008, 10:11 AM

Default what to buy 02 or A3?

I dont know which one to buy. as i personally care more about vidoe quality other pmp are out of the question. i read a lot about both pmp and both of them have a great range of format and file support but non can read 720p. I dont care waiting for firmware upgrades as long it will support 720p. so what should i buy A3 or O2?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-08-2008, 12:34 PM

I have both and have relegated the A3 to video recorder. Since the O2 does not record video. I like the A3 for it's hard drive capacity, but the O2 has become my favorite. They both sound the same to me audio wise, but I'm no expert. As for video the O2 plays mpeg4 videos that my A3 would not. Video looks great on both screens, but I'm using 55 year old eyes with glasses, your vision may vary.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Editor

When i owned the A3 720p didnt play very well if at all. You can check out my thoughts in the Cowon A3 Review.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoTen View Post
When i owned the A3 720p didnt play very well if at all. You can check out my thoughts in the Cowon A3 Review.
I read the review but i dosnt answer my question what to buy will the o2 will be able to read 720p? and wich one is better the a3 or the o2 frome what i read they are almost the same. so i dont know which one to buy.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Contributing Editor

To me, the bigger differences between the two are the dvr(a3), touch screen(o2), clumsy joystick(a3), battery life(o2). I think between the 2, you will have a better chance at getting upgrades from the o2 seeing its newer. Cant imaging the a3 getting many more updates, especially really good ones. I think they will work with the o2 a little. The screen quality on the a3 is a little better, but you do pay for it with battery life.

Old 12-13-2008, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasrhp View Post
To me, the bigger differences between the two are the dvr(a3), touch screen(o2), clumsy joystick(a3), battery life(o2). I think between the 2, you will have a better chance at getting upgrades from the o2 seeing its newer. Cant imaging the a3 getting many more updates, especially really good ones. I think they will work with the o2 a little. The screen quality on the a3 is a little better, but you do pay for it with battery life.
So you dont see the 720p work as they should work even in the o2.