android
Old 01-02-2009, 04:11 PM

Default Sony NWZ E436 wallpapers?

Hi,

I've just bought my partner a Sony NWZ E436 mp3 player. She registered her Walkman on the sony site and there was some wallpapers to download. we downloaded one of them it was put into the photo library on the mp3 player. If they are wallpapers how do you put them onto your front screen?

I can see them as pictures in the photo library but can't find a way to do anything with them.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-04-2009, 01:53 PM

for what i know this model, wich i also own, doesn't support wallpaper changing. from where you downloaded the pictures it was specified that they are for this model?

Old 04-06-2009, 02:51 AM

Default Wallpapers for e436 player.

The player in question is mine, and the wallpapers were downloaded from the Sony website. They were listed as being compatible with this exact model of player, so I assumed they would work as wallpapers on the player, not just as pics to view or to run as a slideshow.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Ultra Senior Member

All you people need to do is resize the wallpapers to 320X240, then their compatible for use as wallpaper on Sony dap's (provided that the player supports custom wallpapers). I believe, though I could be wrong, that the only 2 that allow custom wallpaper ATM are the NWZ-S63X & S73X series. The E series is budget, so it's not a feature of the player.