android
Old 01-13-2009, 03:57 PM

Talking Just to say 'Hi'

Hi! I'm a newcomer dropping from the Samsung board. Have just replaced my Samsung T10 with Sony S638F. The Samsung I had for 9 months was not repaired for more than two months in the service and today I went to the shop and replaced for the S638. Just wanted to cheer you all guys So, here it is:

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

So far the player seems cool. Miss the Bluetooth, but cheer the physical keys. Wonder which earbuds to use, though - the stocked ones or my Sennheiser CX500

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-13-2009, 05:02 PM

Well I grasp the chance and hijack that thread to say Hi too. Long time passive reader of anythingbutipod and decided to register just today. I own a Sony NWZ-A818 and I'm eagerly waiting for the new NWZ-1000 to be released

Old 01-14-2009, 03:20 AM

Hi! Seems we're all waiting something I think I'll get along with the Sony for a year or so I am waiting for Nokia N97, though...
Anyway - hope we'll be of help to each other...

Old 01-14-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hittinon View Post
Hi! I'm a newcomer dropping from the Samsung board. Have just replaced my Samsung T10 with Sony S638F. The Samsung I had for 9 months was not repaired for more than two months in the service and today I went to the shop and replaced for the S638. Just wanted to cheer you all guys So, here it is:

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

So far the player seems cool. Miss the Bluetooth, but cheer the physical keys. Wonder which earbuds to use, though - the stocked ones or my Sennheiser CX500
You can get some of the Bluetooth functionality back (A2DP streaming, AVRCP) by adding the Sony WLAN-B1 BT adapter if you must have it.