android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2009, 05:29 PM

Default Tutorial: How to create a Playlist on E & S-Series

Here is my tutorial on how to place a "Playlist" onto your E and/or S-Series Walkman. Some of you might of been frustrated because you can't "Drag'n'Drop" you music files into a "Playlist."

I only figured it out on Windows Media Player that was placed onto my computer but I think it would be the same for other Applications given on the CD Software.

Hope this helps ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Plug in your E and/or S-Series into your computer.

2.Open up Windows Media Player.

3.Go to your library (Top of Windows Media Player) and create a Playlist.

4.After you created your Playlist, you won't be able to drag you music files from (ex. D/Music/T.I - Live Your Life) to your Playlist on Windows Media Player.

-- Note: If you want to place these music files in other Folders into your Playlist then you would need to right click the music file and click "Add to Windows Media Player List"

Or if you already have all your music on Window Media Player (Under Library) then you would just need to drag it from there into your Playlist Folder.

5. After adding all your chosen music to your Playlist, you will need to drag it to the right side of Window Media Player where it says "Sync"

6. After dragging it, you will need to click Sync button where it will be added to your E and/or S-Series Walkman

7. After it's done it will say you can now disconnect your "Walkman."

8. Turn on your walkman and go to "Playlist" and you will see all your chosen music files.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there are any fixtures or errors then leave a comment and I'll try to get to it as fast as I can.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]