android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2009, 01:55 AM

Help A729 Battery life

I have owned my a729 for over a month now, and while I love the audio quality, video quality, and speed of the interface, I have to say I am somewhat disappointed with the supposedly amazing battery life. Now while I understand that the settings I am using are not the basic standings, it seems that i got better battery life off my old ipod nano (2nd generation) than what I am currently getting. On 5 brightness, dynamic normalizer, and using my koss porta pros it seems that my battery life empties really quickly. Maybe I am expecting too much, and maybe my headphones require too much power, but overall I feel like I get maybe 25 hours audio (320 kbps mostly) if im lucky and maybe 6 hours video (768 kbps, 192 kbps audio) if I am lucky. To be honest it definitely does seem like using the standard headphones that the player came with does definitely up the battery life significantly. Do most people run the player on 3 brightness, with lower audio fidelity tracks, and less demanding headphones, or is my player faulty?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]