android
Old 01-15-2009, 08:05 AM

Default 1 Zune Pass, 2 PC's, 3 Zunes.......

Ok, One of my Son's and I each have Zune 80's, Wife has a Zune 8Gb. Son bought a Zune Pass last week. MS says you can share the Pass among 3 devices and 3 pc's.

He bought the pass and syncs to his pc in his room. Wife and I sync ours on the Desktop in the Kitchen. I tried connecting his to my PC as a guest, go to the marketplace and get some music. It allowed his to use his 1 of 10 free downloads, but we kept getting a Media Rights error when trying to just download some.

So next I changed his from a Guest to Syncing on my PC. Went back to the Marketplace, same error.

When I then Sync my unit, still no Pass attached to my device, though I could add the free downloaded song to my device.

Anyone know how I can get the Pass to work with our two PC's and 3 devices? MS says it can, but I'm missing something....

Thanks!
Zune 120Gb Red w/Carmel Incipio Leather case (Color Matches my '95 M3 , Dead atm Zune 80Gb, WM7 Samsung Focus, Zune 8Gb (Son), Black Zune 80Gb (Son), Apple Ipod Nano 3rd Gen - iPad 32Gb (Wifes) , Many Sansa's, etc (Kids)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]