android
Old 02-04-2009, 11:06 PM

Default Question about song list

I had an e250 which I loved but lost. So I bought a Fuze tonight. Am a little unhappy as when going to Music>Songs the Artist and title appear. The songs are therefore not in alpabetical order. I would rather just see the song title name without the artist name. If I want to browse by artist I can go to the Artis menu.

Anyway around this?, so I can just see the song name and all songs will be in alphabetical order.

Also I hate the white lettering when the song plays. Black is better.

I also despise the album art and the logo that replaces it when the Album art is turned off. I wish there was an option to trash it completely.

And no replaceable battery! . I really loved my e250.

Thanks

Edited:

I tag my mp3's Artist-Title. For some reason when I uploaded the songs to the player all songs appeared in the song list as Artist-Title - SongTitle. I cleared all mp3s off of the player and uploaded them again. They now appear properly in Music>Songs and now only the title appears. The prefix of Artist-Title is gone. Strange. lol

I still dislike this album art and/or logo that appears since I use the player in my truck's audio in jack and the album logo and art is distracting.

Last edited by dmc10; 02-05-2009 at 05:54 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-21-2009, 10:54 AM

Well, you just rename the song in your Music Folder on the Sansa Fuze.

For Example. Normally, when you download some musics it always show the artist name first then the song name. When you download music, rename it, and put the song name in the front then artist name.

Old 02-21-2009, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc10 View Post
I still dislike this album art and/or logo that appears since I use the player in my truck's audio in jack and the album logo and art is distracting.
remove the Album Art from your tags. Distraction fixed.
Sansa e260v1 Rockboxed 8GB microsdhc
Sansa Fuze 8GB 16GB microSDHC

Old 02-21-2009, 08:15 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc10 View Post

I also despise the album art and the logo that replaces it when the Album art is turned off. I wish there was an option to trash it completely.

Easy answer to this....return your Fuze and get a Clip. No album art or logo in place of it.