android
Old 02-16-2009, 01:37 PM

Default Spinn in troble

Hello guys, I just bought Spinn from Korea yesterday b4 I travel back to my country.
I found out that my spinn cannot turn on. After I tried so many hours getting solution from many websites and here is what I can only done so far.
I connect it to pc and press the reset botton for a few sec and it show "low battery" No matter I do it always kept saying "low battery" and turn off
Anybody have an idea? Please help.
Thanks in advance & applogise for my poor English.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-17-2009, 12:05 AM

Did you leave on the USB cable to give it a chance to charge a bit? Just give it some time (but I suppose you already did).

Old 02-17-2009, 06:22 AM

Yes I already did that. Its appear low battery and suddenly turn off by itself.
Anyway, thank you for ur suggestion

Old 02-17-2009, 07:00 AM

Well if taking it back to the store you bought it from is not an option, I would try an a/c wall charger to see if maybe the Spinn needs a little more power than the USB can provide.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:29 AM

Thanks for the advice I'll give it a try.
I heard that Cowon S9 usb cable also can use with spinn.

Oh! and one more thg. Last night I tried to charge it again by holding the Reset button. It sometimes show "Charging" instead but same problem...it suddenly turn off...again.

Hmm....Mayb I've to buy S9.

Last edited by octob3r; 02-19-2009 at 12:12 PM.

Old 04-23-2009, 12:14 AM

My spinn has similar problem...I bought it when I was in Korea last winter, didn't use it for long. Few days ago it just turned off and appeared to be in low battery, I tried to charge it through usb cable but it just keeps showing "low battery," and gradually the screen would fade out and became blurry...Sometimes if I reconnect the cable, nothing will appear(not even the low battery sign). I saw the response here so I tried to use usb-ac adapter to charge it, still the same. I'm really sad now and don't know what else I can do..><

Old 04-23-2009, 05:58 PM

My advice is, although I haven't ever heard of this problem is to just leave the AC charger or usb cable in for a while and see what happens. :P

The battery running out when it's off sounds like the problem a lot of Clix's had - so if you can, make the power off type 'Power Off' so it uses no battery when it's not on.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:59 AM

Default Another problem

I 've recently bought an iriver spinn.When I open it it shows "Player update required. Please refer to the manual"

I tried to update it but I ha d big trouble! I installed both iriver plus 3 and the firmware updater, and tried using both to update the spinn. I claimed that at least one of them should update its firmware, and both disagreed with me.

iriver plus 3 rebutted with the statement:

Network error
Please check network connection and try again(the internet is fine).

And the firmware updater was pretty insistent that it doesn’t support “id=iriver_SPINN”.

I have reseted the iriver and reistalled the programmes but now the iriver plus 3 says that there is no portable device connected.

If you know a solusion at least for one problem please help me!

Old 05-21-2009, 06:32 AM

What? I am super confused and a little freaked out right now.. Some of that looks very similar to a blog post of mine which outlines a problem like that and its solution.
( http://www.gigglingcorpse.com/?p=1539 )

Did you restart after installing the programs? I think that's why it didn't work for me initially.