android
Old 02-20-2009, 01:12 PM

Unhappy Which players stream FM over Bluetooth?

Last year, I ordered the P2 and Motorokr S9 Bluetooth headphones together on Amazon. I didn't know you can't listen to radio or any of the cool EQ presets the P2 offers over Bluetooth.

As time goes by, my love for the P2 continues to diminish due to it's Bluetooth shortcomings. I'm sick of looking like an idiot, with my S9's around my neck and wired earbuds in my ears just to hear the radio.

So now it's time to say a bittersweet goodbye to my P2. But before I do, I need to make sure the grass is greener on the other side. Is there a Bluetooth enabled (hopefully Samsung, but any brand will do) mp3 player that can stream FM over Bluetooth? Also, can the Samsung Omnia phone do this?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Ultra Senior Member

The new Cowon S9 has just been updated to allow EQ presets over bluetooth. None of the P2's bluetooth phone or file transfer or game play though. If you are still looking the only player I know of that does FM over bluetooth is a Philips model SA5245BT. You still have to have something plugged into the headphone jack to serve as antenna though.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:13 PM

no the omnia needs the earphones to be plugged in
it works as an external antenna

back to your question
i got a friend who has a pair of moto BT headset that has FM radio in the headset itself
but i dont know the model