android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > iRiver > iriver SPINN

Old 02-24-2009, 02:08 AM

Default How to get Themes for irvier SPINN on korean site tutorial(w/pics)

For the record, i DONT read or understand korean( just a lil japanese, that doesnt help atm). What i do know, is how to navigate through non english sites...(most asian sites have few english words/phases..)
first go to:http://www.iriver.co.kr/index.asp

it should look like this:

On the top is says: STORE, PRODUCT, CONTENTS, PLUS3, COMMUNTIY, SERVICE. how do i know that? because it's in english intil the mouse hovers over it. hover over CONTENTS and you will see a mini menu under it. We want UCI which is User Created Interfaces, or Themes

Second, You will now see a list of Themes.

Example step:The Blue Arrows is pointing at one of the Themes, it only has 4 download(took me awhile to figure out what the number meant) i'll click on it...

WoW! this Theme look pretty cool!( the user who made this theme even posted a picture of it!) Where do i download now?

UCI/Themes are in a .swf file format. all u have to do now is drag and drop into your Theme folder on your SPINN...!

Last edited by MegaZoneEX; 06-26-2009 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Iriver's korean site has been overhauled

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-24-2009, 02:16 AM

P.S: Some of these Korean sites mentioned on this forum wants you to be a MEMBER to download thier themes... just use the main site and you'lll be fine. As you can see, there are FLASH games at this site as well...but thats another thread...at another time....lol

Old 02-24-2009, 02:20 AM

For those who want the example theme i used.....here......http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TSR7AGQL

Old 02-26-2009, 09:35 AM

great topic!! thx

Tags
themes iriver spinn