android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2009, 04:44 AM

Default Fuze Battery Life Question

hi guys. new member here....

well i just got my Fuze a few days ago, its my very first mp3 player, and i'm in love with it. to say the least. i just know its that "perfect partner" i will want with me a good many years

now i don't know much about these things, but i do know the battery in the Fuze is not readily replaceable. my question is a simple one: if i buy another Fuze in the near future and keep it boxed up for a couple of years, never using it...when i do use it will the battery be as "good as new," or do batteries lose ability over time to hold charges due to age, regardless if they are ever used or not?

i ask because i know the Fuze will be replaced with another model sooner or later. but i doubt i will want that model, as the Fuze is something i consider perfect in all ways for me. i'm a creature of habit and i can safely say i will want a fully charged and functioning Fuze for at least the next four years, at least. which means i'll most likely need another. so i figure best to get another now when readily and inexpensively available

so, what say you about this battery business? and thanks

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]