android
Old 03-21-2009, 06:23 PM

Default I need the driver

hello!

I want to transfer ffiles between my ZEN vision M 60B and a computer that doesnt have conection to internet. when I conect the ZEN to the computer he cant read it and I think I need Driver (and because it doesnt have internet I cant download it automatically). someone can give me link to download this driver (I have windows XP on this computer)??

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-23-2009, 05:33 PM
Ultra Senior Member

From the Zen FAQ:

Quote:
Am I required to use the Creative software to use or charge my Zen?

No, you do not need the Creative software at all in order to charge, copy over files, or even convert video. As long as you are using an MTP compatible Operating System like Vista (Native MTP support) or Windows XP with WMP10 or WMP11 (preferably) installed, the Operating System should recognize the Zen correctly, install and load the driver just fine. After the driver installs and loads after connecting the Zen, the Zen should charge at the full current allowed by USB. If the driver loads without error (check Device Manager), then you can either use Windows Explorer to drag-and-drop files over to the Zen from the computer or use a Sync/Media Manager like WMP, MediaMonkey, WinAmp, etc. to organize and/or sync your media files.
Also, check here. Good luck!

Zen FAQ

Old 03-29-2009, 02:42 PM

Default Thanks!