android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2009, 11:16 AM

Default New Fuze user.

Hello everyone, name is serialtoon and im located in SoCal. Being from Socal i had my car broken into and someone stole my previous PMP which was a Zune30. I loved it to death and had it since day one, but it was dying on me so the thieve took a deathbed ridden Zune :-).

So that brings me to abi, where i decided to look around for a new MP3 player. Im not one who is loyal to one brand or one style so i looked at anything that might tickle my fancy. Ive been using my G1 as a music player for the time being but lets just say its not the greatest. So i decided to do some research and found the Sandisk Fuze. The main reason i wanted this is due to the fact that i have an 8GB microHCSD card and i wanted a player that can use the extra space as one whole drive. My girlfriend has a Creative Zen and the player itself doesnt see the removable storage as one whole drive, its either you play it from the removable drive or the internal memory. Based on the reviews ive seen from this site and some of the topics people have created, the Fuze does use the removble drive and the internal memory as one. So that was enough for me to make a purchase. I got it on newegg.com as a recertified product for 39$ with free shipping. It is the 4GB model and i think it should arrive today, or tomorrow.

One question i do have is this, how does the unit charge? USB or proprietary cable? Also, whats the battery life? I plan to use it in my car everyday and sometimes when i go walking at the beach. Thanks!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]