Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2009, 02:22 PM
Help A few Spinn questions

Hi everyone

I currently own a 2GB iRiver U10 (or Clix depending where you are) and am very happy with it but would like something a bit bigger (storage-wise). I had a look at the Clix 2 but decided that if I'm spending money to upgrade I might as well go for the latest model so am now looking at the Spinn. I was wondering if anyone who owns one (or just knows a lot about them ) could answer a couple of questions.

First of all, do they do any kind of docking station for it like they did with the U10/Clix and Clix 2?

Which leads on to my second question... is it possible to do line-in recording?

This is one of the features which drew me to my U10 in the first place. I take part in amateur productions of musicals and do other choir-type stuff and it's very handy to be able to record a rehearsal for practising.

I can see from pictures that it has a built in microphone which is OK up to a point but will never get quite the same quality recording.

Finally, is it as good as it looks and as most of the reviews I've read say? I can't find any shops which sell it in my area so I don't have any way of having a play with one prior to buying it.

Any advice would be gladly welcomed.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]