android
Old 04-21-2009, 02:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPyro View Post
Again, that card is an SD card, not a MicroSD card.
Oh...yea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
As DPyro has stated, the card you've linked to is a FULL SIZED SDHC CARD!!!! You need to specifically get a microSD card, and it's more expensive than a full size sd card - period!!!

Here you go, a 16gb microSD card for $51.76 on Amazon.com (DAMN,....that was a quick price drop!!!): http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDSDQ-...0265514&sr=1-2

FWIW, follow the info that people here give you, as their only trying to help you. If you would have searched Amazon.com for the correct type of card, you'd be satisfied by now.

Ok, looks like I'm stuck at $50ish for what they probably make for $2...oh well.

I did search Amazon (and NewEgg and the web--finding stores like B&H and such), but because their search engine is so imprecise, searching for "16gb microSDHC" brought up that one I linked above. And since they look the same, I just looked at it briefly and thought I had found a "bargain". Not so!

Anyway, sorry about the confusion; in my defense I'm an insomniac (it's 2:40 a.m. and I'm up ) and that wrecks havoc on your retainment of detail and short term memory. It's a wonder I can do my job as well as I do or even write coherent posts at all. I'll try to slow down and pay more attention lol.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-21-2009, 02:49 AM
Ultra Senior Member

@Digital Man....your searches might be more precise if you type microsdhc as all lowercase. It can be annoying "wording" things properly for search engines though