android
Old 04-16-2009, 09:14 AM

Default bluetooth headphones

hey guys! i'm planning to get the sony DR-BT21G for my p3. I went and test it out today at the shop but i found some slight problems. when i'm listening to music on the headphones i can't seem to take calls from my p3 using the headphones. is it ment to be like that? i mean.. the mobile is ringing but there is no reaction from the p3. it just kept playing music. is it ment to be like this?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalXYZ View Post
hey guys! i'm planning to get the sony DR-BT21G for my p3. I went and test it out today at the shop but i found some slight problems. when i'm listening to music on the headphones i can't seem to take calls from my p3 using the headphones. is it ment to be like that? i mean.. the mobile is ringing but there is no reaction from the p3. it just kept playing music. is it ment to be like this?

No. Like any other Bluetooth headset, the music should stop and the phone will cut in. I havn't tried headsets- only Bluetooth speakers with my P3, but when it's properly paired you should be able to make/receive calls ok.

Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 AM

umm how do u properly pair it? The p3 only allows u to either connect with the mobile or the stereo headset. if u choose mobile it'll disconnect the headset. if u choose the headset it'll disconnect the mobile.

Old 04-18-2009, 09:32 AM
Banned

Probably then the P3 can only take calls from your phone when you're listening through wired earphones. I hadn't really thought about this, but that would be 2 bluetooth devices at once..

Old 04-19-2009, 04:14 PM

Use Sony's DRBT-50's. It can connect to both your P3 and your mobile, acting as a middle man.

When your phone rings, the music stops and your headphones ring, waiting for you to press the call button. As soon as your done on the phone, press the call button and the music kicks in again.

The sound quality's great aswell. A must buy

Old 04-19-2009, 11:36 PM

lol thanks for ur suggestion! but i got myself a DR-BT21G like 3 days ago lol so i'll be stuck with it for a while... ah well.. i guess i'll use it as a phone when i have it on wired headphones lol thanks for the help guys.. if anyone has a way around the problem please post!

Old 04-22-2009, 04:30 PM

p3 only takes one bluetooth device at the time........... i bought a bluetooth headphones and coonect to my p3 and my cellphones when someone calls me the music pause and the phone will ring in my headphone..............you have to connect your cellphone and your p3 to the headphone............DO NOT CONNECT YOUR CELLPHONE TO YOUR P3 BECAUSE YOU CAN USE THE HEADPHONE AS A MIC AND AS WELL AS A SPEAKER PHONE........p3 can't take 2 bluetooth device or more for no reason

Old 07-07-2009, 04:02 PM

how is the quality on those headphones, herd its not that great from cnet and stuff, but i think they might be being to harsh. r they?