android
Old 04-21-2009, 10:22 AM

Default Is P3 software development stalling ?

The player has been out for a while now but strangely it's seems that there isn't any new apps available. Even the last firmware update fixes some stuff (touch responsiveness) while dropping features (soft volume control, sketch book). This is not Samsung. Where are the new widgets, programs, flash apps, exciting firmware upgrade ? Recession is hurting hard, their engineers seems to be developing phones instead and not taking pmp seriously. Sony, Microsoft and others are coming strong in a few weeks. Wake up Samsung ! You need to get thing moving and new killer features in this player, now.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-21-2009, 10:35 AM

maybe lebelium can tell us ?

Old 04-21-2009, 12:06 PM

I'd love to see some new widgets, and widgets added to UCIs... but other than that, I think the latest firmwares are pretty good! Oh, and better album art support... maybe we could suggest some widget features..?

Wonder if Samsung read these forums... heh heh, highly doubt it...

Old 04-21-2009, 01:49 PM

^ samsung reads the forums haha.. when they were doing the bluewave updates for the p3, they said they researched mp3 forums including abi to get suggestions for improvement

Old 04-22-2009, 12:15 PM

I have a very very important suggestion for samsung P3:
Hold volume plus to play the next song,and hold volume minus to play the previous song when locking the screen!!
By this,we can save more battery,and we can change songs without seeing screen(Blind operation)!!

Old 04-22-2009, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mq4ever View Post
Hold volume plus to play the next song,and hold volume minus to play the previous song when locking the screen!!
I second this addition. My Meizu M6SL could do it and I was disappointed to see that the P3 couldn't when mine arrived.

Also, I showed a friend of mine the cookie widget when I first got my player, and she asked me if there has been any more, which got me thinking why there hasn't. She has an iPod Touch by the way.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:43 AM

Quote:
I have a very very important suggestion for samsung P3:
By this,we can save more battery,and we can change songs without seeing screen(Blind operation)!!
Definitivly a good idea