android
Old 05-07-2009, 09:18 AM

Default Album Art Music playing screen

Hi guys,
Has anyone had any sorta problems with the music stuttering when the music playing screen is set to 'Album Art' ?]

When on any other 'Music Playing Screen' the music seems to be fine, but when I set to 'Album Art' the music seems to start stuttering...

Thanks in advance!

Update - Havent found a solution but the symptom list can be extended to include the music stuttering while the screen is on displaying the album art, when the screen turns itself off as part of the power save feature, the music plays normally.... freaky...

Last edited by ananth; 05-07-2009 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Update

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananth View Post
Hi guys,
Has anyone had any sorta problems with the music stuttering when the music playing screen is set to 'Album Art' ?]

When on any other 'Music Playing Screen' the music seems to be fine, but when I set to 'Album Art' the music seems to start stuttering...

Thanks in advance!

Update - Havent found a solution but the symptom list can be extended to include the music stuttering while the screen is on displaying the album art, when the screen turns itself off as part of the power save feature, the music plays normally.... freaky...
I haven't had that at all- it could be something to do with 2.10 but I haven't seen any other posts. The only time the music stutters on me is if I'm adjusting the EQ and I'm just used to that..

Old 05-08-2009, 01:48 AM

Thanks for that Dreamnine, the problem seems to have sorted itself out which is really wierd...