android
Old 05-15-2009, 11:15 PM

Default FuzeMonkey

I just learned something. Don't stop right in the middle of typing a thread, remove the slot card from your Fuze and connect it to your computer. The mouse stops working!

What I was trying to say is that I installed MediaMonkey and have been trying to figure it out... I'm not too great on the computer. Problem is that in the tree of the left of the screen it sees the Fuze, but unlike Media Player, it doesn't seem to show the internal Fuze memory and the slot card as two seperate things. Anyone want to share some advice? Maybe this has been covered here before... I can't find it. Thanks a lot.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemp457 View Post
I just learned something. Don't stop right in the middle of typing a thread, remove the slot card from your Fuze and connect it to your computer. The mouse stops working!

What I was trying to say is that I installed MediaMonkey and have been trying to figure it out... I'm not too great on the computer. Problem is that in the tree of the left of the screen it sees the Fuze, but unlike Media Player, it doesn't seem to show the internal Fuze memory and the slot card as two seperate things. Anyone want to share some advice? Maybe this has been covered here before... I can't find it. Thanks a lot.
Your Fuze needs in MSC mode for one thing....if it is, there's no need to remove the card from the Fuze.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:34 AM

Hey Marvin, I checked and it is in MSC mode. While I was typing the thread... for the first time, it occured to me to see what would happen if I removed and reinstalled the slot card. Bad move. Any idea how I can get the card to show up in MediaMonkey. I want to see how much space it has and how much the internal memory right now. I'ed like to remove some music and add some new stuff. Haven't fooled with it sence I first loaded it a few months ago. Am I approaching things from the wrong angle?

Old 05-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemp457 View Post
Hey Marvin, I checked and it is in MSC mode. While I was typing the thread... for the first time, it occured to me to see what would happen if I removed and reinstalled the slot card. Bad move. Any idea how I can get the card to show up in MediaMonkey. I want to see how much space it has and how much the internal memory right now. I'ed like to remove some music and add some new stuff. Haven't fooled with it sence I first loaded it a few months ago. Am I approaching things from the wrong angle?
Over on the left side, where it says Sansa Fuze after the drive letter.....the next drive letter should be the external card, if it is in the Fuze.

Of course, you can access the Fuze and it's card in the My Computer/Windows Explorer area too, if you're on a Windows machine.

You can find out how much space is available on the Fuze's menu too if you're disconnected from the computer.. Settings-->System Settings-->Info.