Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2009, 01:45 PM
Default Samsung P3's on Sale @

I kid you, shit you, and any other hooligan action you not! Dell right now is having a Sale on Samsung P3's.

Right Now:

16GB (Black & Grey) - $25 off - $174.99 (before Tax)
8GB (Black & Grey) - $10 off - $139.99 (before Tax)

I ordered a 16GBer and the shipping was Free! So for any of you folks thinking of getting one, now is a good time.

One point I must emphasis though, Dell is currently out of stock for both the 8GB and 16GB. I won't get mine till mid July. But! When I spoke with the folks at Dell, even though they were out of stock, they said if you order during the sale, they will still honor the sale price. SO! the way I see it, by saving some money, I consider that wait a small price to pay. It's a better price than both and B&H Photo (even with taxes).

So yeah, just thought I'd throw that out there. Have a good one folks!

P.S. For Canadians: If you do decide to buy from the states (you really don't have any other option) you need to have a friend in the states to send it to, doesn't ship to Canada. BUT! If you do ship to a friend, just get them to write 'Gift' on the box before they send it to you and you won't have to pay duties

Trust me, this is a deal. CND it cost me about $211.00 all in (with tax and currency conversion) and here in Canada (when the P3 was available) the 16GB was selling for about $273.00 (before GST/PST ect.)
"How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature, which interest him in the fortunes of others, and render their happiness necessary to him, though he derives nothing from it..." - Adam Smith

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]