android
Old 07-01-2009, 08:56 PM

Default Recommendation - BT Speaker & Car Deck

Hey folks. What's a good BT portable speaker and car decks that you've experienced/owned that you recommend to people like me, who are planning to get both in the near future?

The Sony MEX-BT5000 looks really good to me at the moment. Sadly the price is what's keeping me back... I'm always happy with sound coming from Sony, and the interface just looks ... well SICK! I recommend it if it wasn't for the hefty price tag.

I haven't tried out the Sony BT portable speakers, but I heard they are the best ones out there right now. Price tag is high as usual, coming from Sony. Sigh...

What's your recommendation? Let's hear it and why you pick it?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-04-2009, 05:13 PM

I like my Sony SRS-BTM30 portable speakers. Decent sound production for their size and not too big to be hard to cary around.

I use an old polaroid camera/accessory bag for mine, they fit perfectly and it has a pouch for my extras like ac/usb adapter, cords and spare batteries.

Old 07-07-2009, 04:06 PM

i see you're looking for a single deck, it looks like it would work, if you're looking for a double din (like i am) check out the pioneer fh-8000bt