android
Old 07-09-2009, 08:43 PM

Default Automatic sync not working in win7

I recently upgraded my PC from Vista64 to win7-64. After doing so my x-fi is no longer automatically syncing any of the new files I've ripped. I can do a manual sync in WMP but since I have to drag each artist/album seperately it's cumbersome and sooner or later I'll start missing stuff.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-11-2009, 08:44 AM

I've got Win7-32 and have no problems with my Zen.

I'm new to Creative Zen products and not too impressed with ZenCast or Creative Centrale at the moment... just need to give it time.

Roger...

Old 08-09-2009, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
I recently upgraded my PC from Vista64 to win7-64. After doing so my x-fi is no longer automatically syncing any of the new files I've ripped. I can do a manual sync in WMP but since I have to drag each artist/album seperately it's cumbersome and sooner or later I'll start missing stuff.
Yes I have Win764 and the sync manager does not recognize the zen xfi 8gb, however WMP, Mediamonkey and Centrale regognize it..so its only the Sync Manager that is garbage. I wanted the Sync Manager to work only for syncing podcasts from the Zencast Organizer.
Anyway I have submitted a ticket to Creative, but I aint holding my breath for a fix.