android
  #1  
Old 08-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Popcorn's Avatar
Popcorn Popcorn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: O Canada, EH!
Posts: 198
Default New 8gb Fuze today...love it!

I have been lurking for a while in this section of the forum researching and finally found what I think is actually the best DAP I have had to date. Thanks to all the great info!

It has all the features I have been looking for. Automatically bookmarks each file when you go to another one so you can go back to where you left off! Great for my mp3 audio books. Also, playlist support for WMP11 in MTP mode. I am very happy!
__________________
IN ORDER OF CAPACITY: RioS30S 64kb/Sansa e130 512kb/iRiverT10 1gb/Sansa e260 4gb/iAudioU3 4gb*DOA/CowonD2 4gb*SOLD/iRiverClix2 8gb/SansaFuze 8gb/SamsungP2 8/iAudio7 16gb/CreativeZVM 30gb/CreativeZVM 60gb/iPodTouch 64gbgb/iPodVideo 80gb :
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #2  
Old 08-07-2009, 09:25 PM
j0z3 j0z3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 25
Default

Well, my fuze arrives on monday!
it's a 2gb model, but nothing a 8g microsd can't fix.
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 08-07-2009, 11:51 PM
curiouswonderer's Avatar
curiouswonderer curiouswonderer is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: vancouver, bc
Posts: 1,316
Default

the fuze is an awesome little device.

glad you guys like it
__________________
"I don't think, therefore I am not"
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 08-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Piyush2202 Piyush2202 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5
Default

One particular feature which I really like is that the blue light on the jog wheel won't come on when the battery is less than around 15%. It's a nice battery saving feature and really tends to up the battery life.
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 08-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Marvin the Martian's Avatar
Marvin the Martian Marvin the Martian is offline
Ultra Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: east central NY state
Posts: 10,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyush2202 View Post
One particular feature which I really like is that the blue light on the jog wheel won't come on when the battery is less than around 15%. It's a nice battery saving feature and really tends to up the battery life.
You should never run it that low.
__________________
iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB. Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900 and Lumia 520
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 08-16-2009, 03:50 PM
oobergeek's Avatar
oobergeek oobergeek is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada eh.
Posts: 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
I have been lurking for a while in this section of the forum researching and finally found what I think is actually the best DAP I have had to date. Thanks to all the great info!

It has all the features I have been looking for. Automatically bookmarks each file when you go to another one so you can go back to where you left off! Great for my mp3 audio books. Also, playlist support for WMP11 in MTP mode. I am very happy!

wait til you Rockbox it...freakin DAP nirvana!!!
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 08-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Popcorn's Avatar
Popcorn Popcorn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: O Canada, EH!
Posts: 198
Default

I didn't think you could rockbox the V2 Fuze?? I bought an extended warranty for 3 years from Walmart. Does rockboxing it void the warranty? What are the advantages of rockbox?
__________________
IN ORDER OF CAPACITY: RioS30S 64kb/Sansa e130 512kb/iRiverT10 1gb/Sansa e260 4gb/iAudioU3 4gb*DOA/CowonD2 4gb*SOLD/iRiverClix2 8gb/SansaFuze 8gb/SamsungP2 8/iAudio7 16gb/CreativeZVM 30gb/CreativeZVM 60gb/iPodTouch 64gbgb/iPodVideo 80gb :
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 08-23-2009, 08:09 PM
skip252 skip252 is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
I didn't think you could rockbox the V2 Fuze?? I bought an extended warranty for 3 years from Walmart. Does rockboxing it void the warranty? What are the advantages of rockbox?
1. No Rockbox for the V2 Fuze or Clip.

2. Yes, installing the Rockbox firmware voids your warranty.

3. Why Rockbox

Damn the warranty. If you can get your hands on a V1 do it. A Fuze is a decent player out the box. What Rockbox brings to the table makes it a GREAT player.

Thanks again Rockbox developers for sharing your hobbies' fruits. Sure is sweet!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.