android
Old 08-18-2009, 08:35 AM

Default Rhapsody To Go

I am thinking about buying a Samsung P3. Can anyone confirm that it works with music subscription services like rhapsody to go?

Thanks,

Drew

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-18-2009, 11:33 AM
Banned

yes you can put rhapsody on it but you have to change the region on it just contact me when you get it and i will tell you how to change the region and get rhapsody

Old 08-23-2009, 12:53 PM

Can you give me the steps to change the region so i can use rhapsody on my samsung p3?

Old 08-23-2009, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kld13 View Post
Can you give me the steps to change the region so i can use rhapsody on my samsung p3?
Before you connect your P3 to your computer, go to Settings>System>PC Connection and check MTP, I'm not sure it'll work with UMS, because I'm pretty sure you need to be in MTP to transfer DRM songs.

Then connect your P3 to your computer, I'm not sure how it would work from the Rhapsody website, but from the Rhapsody player your P3 should show up on the left as a device under Music Guide, Library, Channels, etc. All you have to do is drag and drop whatever music to your P3 (I do it on the icon just to make sure) and the music will download.

You may get some errors, but most of the time you either have to re-download a song or you just can't download that specific song.

Hope this helps.

Old 12-02-2009, 05:43 PM

I just got my P3 and am very happy with it, installed some games that I converted myself, pictures/themes. I'm using Rhapsody and was able to get some songs on but now i'm stuck. I drag and drop songs like I normally do but now it's not doing anything. Rhapsody says it's transferring but the P3 is not receiving. I've restarted/rebooted my laptop, Rhapsody and the P3 and still nothing and it is in MTP mode as it won't do anthing in the other mode w/Rhapsody. Is or has anyone else experienced any problem like this?