android
Old 08-18-2009, 11:52 AM

Default Invisible Shield Now available for P3

I had sent a request to Zagg on an Invisible Shield for the P3 and I got an email yesterday telling me that they now have one.

I know the screen is gorilla glass and hard to scratch but I'll feel a lot better with the Shield on it.

I have the Shield for my Sirius Stiletto 2 and had one for my other portable Sat. Rads and they are the best scratch protection I've ever found.

Link here:

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-18-2009, 12:16 PM

It's really not as durable as I first thought... there are about 3 small, minute scratches on mine. So, actually a screen cover may be a good idea, now that I think of it.

Old 08-18-2009, 01:49 PM

Eh, I probably won't pick this up. I've had my P3 since Mother's Day, and the only dings/scratches are in the very corners on the front. Heck, you couldn't even notice them unless I pointed them out. No other scratches or dings

Old 08-18-2009, 04:24 PM

Hmmm, might be a good idea, considering I usually run my players through the gauntlet daily...whether I mean to or not I'll think about it, but then again, scratches don't really bother me.
"How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature, which interest him in the fortunes of others, and render their happiness necessary to him, though he derives nothing from it..." - Adam Smith

Old 08-18-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoPatrol View Post
Hmmm, might be a good idea, considering I usually run my players through the gauntlet daily...whether I mean to or not I'll think about it, but then again, scratches don't really bother me.
Normally I get the full body shield but in the case of the p3, I'll probably just get the screen cover.

I have found that a shield really helps the resell value if you're going to ebay it or sell it through the forums.