android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung P3 > Samsung P3 Firmware

Old 08-26-2009, 05:09 PM

Default P3 Petition Election Thread (Pick people to make a petition blog, facebook page, etc.

If you want to be in charge of one of the jobs then post "I want to volunteer for.....". PLEASE ONLY VOLUNTEER FOR JOB THAT YOU ARE SKILLED IN. If you dont even know what twitter is then dont take it up as a job.

Alright now that we got the list together we need people to set up site where we can get the word out we need a

Blog- I don't think I need to explain why we need a blog it pretty strait forward. The person in charge will blog about our cause and why we are making this petition and then copy and paste the list of improvements that we demand from Samsung I made here.

Twitter Page-Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author's profile page and delivered to the author's subscribers who are known as followers. Twitter has become of the fastest growing social networking site on the net (over 300% since 2008). On twitter you will basically "tweet" about our cause, the url to the Petition pages, blah blah blah

Youtube Video& Page-The world largest user-generated video site. We can use this to make a GOOD video of the P3 petition, not a wish-washy slideshow of P3 pics and asking people to sign up. The video should also be no longer that a minute long because any longer than that people will lost interest in the video and leave. (Trust me im one of those people) Basically the video will show our cause and why we are making this petition and ask people to sign up.

Facebook/Myspace Page-The two biggest social networking sites on the web this way we can get people signatures. (through comments on myspace and a list on Facebook) You can make a group on Facebook that specializes on petitions but I dont know much about that (an avid Facebook user should take this job). Basically write about our cause and why we are making this petition and then copy and paste the list of improvements list of improvements that we demand from Samsung I made here

-I actually dont know much about this site. I guess someone has to volunteer and check it out. But basically write about our cause and why we are making this petition and then copy and paste the list of improvements list of improvements that we demand from Samsung I made here from the users of ABI.

• When we make these sites the url should be
www.P3PETITION.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/P3PETITION
www.Myspace.comP3PETITION
www.Youtube.com/P3PETITION (For Youtube page)

• My point is that it should ALL BE THE SAME NAME so that people will know that we are ONE group not a cluster of different petitions. Also each site shuold have links to the other pages

---------------------------------------
This is the list of people who will do what (afterthey post that they volunteer to do that page. If no one took that job then "(available)" will be under it. If someone took a job then that persons user name will be under it.

Blog
(available)

Twitter Page

(available)

Youtube Video& Page
(available)

Facebook Page
(iOsasu)

Myspace Page

(available)

(iOsasu)

P.S TRUST ME. I want to be in charge of on of these thing(maybe myspace or twitter) but I no longer have access to a computer Like I used to and I dont want to let anyone down so now I feel like im all talk...lol but I will help as much as I can

Last edited by iOsasu; 08-27-2009 at 02:01 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-26-2009, 07:10 PM
Ultra Senior Member

pourquoi?

Old 08-26-2009, 09:53 PM

I'm sorry, I can't help with any of those things. Don't have an account or any info on how to do them. If someone wanted, though, I could be a grammar editor, if they copy and pasted their work onto ABI. THAT, I could do.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Raven View Post
I'm sorry, I can't help with any of those things. Don't have an account or any info on how to do them. If someone wanted, though, I could be a grammar editor, if they copy and pasted their work onto ABI. THAT, I could do.
Like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grammarpolice.jpg (18.6 KB, 12 views)

Old 08-26-2009, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post
Like this?

More like this:

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]grammar_natzee_by_dinyctis.jpg

You VILL do as zee Grammar Nazi sez! You VILL do it!

EDIT: Uhm...what happened?

Old 08-27-2009, 08:41 AM

dang, someone beat me to the facebook?

Old 01-21-2010, 06:41 PM

Only 57 people have signed the Firmware petition? WTF!? How are we ever going to convince Samsung that we love this player and want it to grow?

Old 01-22-2010, 01:31 AM
Samsung Moderator

57 people, 100, 1000 or 10000 or whatever, they won't listen to you.
They focus on the M1 now