android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2009, 10:32 PM

Default Another Sansa mp3 player Dead?

My first MP3 ever was from Sandisk, and so far all my previous mp3 players including right now are/where made by Sandisk (5 mp3 players).Today I have another Sandisk mp3 player joining the death list, My Sansa Fuze.

I had just installed Rockbox a couple of weeks ago, and was beginning to enjoy it. And then it happened a white screen (and from Google search its not good). I had just charged my mp3 player completely, and after that my little brother wanted to play Pokemon and I allowed him. He comes back a few seconds later with my mp3 player and this white screen.

I didn't worry a bit, because I remember these white screens use to happen before, and a quick shut off used to solved the problem. This time it did not, I hold the power button for more than 30 seconds and it still has the white screen. My Computer can read it, and when its connected it still has the white screen.

Any help please? If I send it to Sandisk will they fix it for free? I bought it the first year it came out.

I won't pay to get it fixed, since most likely the same may happen again since it is Sandisk....

I'll wait after Labor day and see if the problem goes away. I'll try and take out rockbox.

Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]