android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2009, 06:36 AM

Default Archos 5 Internet Tablet Android Questions

Hi. i am very much interested in buying this product and this device really looks brilliant on paper and features and the more i get interested the more questions i want to ask:

1. without wi-fi around i heard you can "tether" it with a 3G mobile phone using bluetooth. is that correct? would that in essence mean using the mobile phone's 3G signal to surf the net via the Archos5 whenever possible?

2. i heard we can use 3-party softwares in order to upload music or photos or videos to the Archos5?

3. is there a Playlist list among the Music menu? can you add and delete songs on-the-fly on a playlist?

4. i read the video playback supports MKV. is this straight out of the player? or do you need a special plug-in or this dock that you need in order to play those MKV files?

5. regarding the apps can you download and upload them via wi-fi onto your Archos5 or do you still need to use a 1st-party or 3rd-party software in order to do that?

6. with GPS will it work anywhere in the world even without w-fi signal or what not?

7. is there a custom EQ/equaliser feature?

8. as regards the FM radio does it have an auto scan and auto save function?

9. can you stream music via bluetooth on a bluetooth-enabled headphone or speaker?

10. would one still need a TV snap-on in order to watch digital TV in the UK/Europe?

11. any UK release date and price please...???

thank you....

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]