android
Old 09-28-2009, 05:20 AM

Default WORLD EXCLUSIVE info on the Archos 5 Android Internet Tablet

i have found out from an unknown source deep within the UK/Europe HQ of Archos that the barely-released Archos 5 Android Internet Tablet will yet get another upgrade in the form of a camera "sometime between now and the time when the phone functions (another update) will come out by january". there you go. what say you fans...?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-28-2009, 07:20 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Name or Link to your source please.

Old 09-28-2009, 10:12 AM

The best way to tell if your info is correct is to ask you for some details. Will the new model be even more expensive than the current android releases? Will there be any difference between other technology used in the tablets (ie, a capacitive screen)?

Yesterday I browsed some French forums and found out quite a bit more than probably anyone in US knows. The prospect of bringing in a new model does not really make sense. If they do make another release it will probably be incredibly expensive. If it's not, how can archos expect to sell any of the current gen Android tablets?

Old 09-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Ultra Senior Member

This is the info:

Sorry to say it's too friggin' big, and it'll have crap battery life.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:55 PM

i have no information as to how much will be the "update" to the Android Archos 5 cost and i don't think they were referring to the Archos phone either. i must admit even i was surprised to hear that bit of info becasue of the fact that the Archos 5 android barely has been released here in the UK and i would agree fans might feel "betrayed" if they already bought one right now. and btw, i think the battery life is not that bad but they could do with improving it....