android
Old 10-11-2009, 02:52 PM

Default Music Organizing Software

Hi abi members
I was wondering what software you guys used to organize your music and sync your p3's.
I tried using windows media player with the p2..but it seemed kinda lame with the organizing..
I tried the samsung uci program or w/e that is provided at the samsung site but the bad thing is..you cant put in songs of the same title...which is lame
I also tried songbird and it was ok but the reviews made me uninstall it...right now...im just dragging music in there but i need something that can act as a decent music player, can sync music quick and easy, and have a decent layout that organizes the music well...idk how to explain cuz i havent passed across a decent program that organizes music well

and also...how come the artwork that was saved in itunes or even wmp not appear in the samsung program?

thanks guys
looking forward to some programs to try

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-11-2009, 10:26 PM

MediaMonkey and Winamp are both very good, and free programs. I use MediaMonkey and it works flawlessly with the P3, including album art. Just be sure that when you Auto Tag your music, save the image to the tag. Then you just sync your files (music) to the P3.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:53 AM

thanks!
and for those who might get mad...i just noticed there was a section in the forum dedicated to software haha..i figured software would be different based on the type of mp3 player
thanks again